A mega-city like Jakarta faces challenges. As a magnet for many Jakarta has one of the highest urbanization and population growth rates in Asia. Hence, the awareness of responsible Water Management, Infrastructure & Energy are these days more than ever before high on the political agenda. Jakarta is an excellent location to undertake an engineering internship, due to the high number of manufacturing companies in the area.
Architecture & Real Estate
HR, Training & Recruitment
Marketing, PR, Communication and Advertising
Media & Creative industries
NGO & Charity
Tour & Travel
- The industrial sector has the highest contribution to Indonesia's GDP (27.2%)
- The pillars of the industrial sector are many Mining & Manufacturing products
- The proportion of Indonesian living in urban areas could be 71 percent in 2030 up to from 53 percent today.
- In terms of foreign direct investment, manufacturing does continue to be the most popular sector in the economy.
- The Signature Tower Jakarta in the Sudirman Central Business District will rise 638 meters above the Indonesian capital.
Currently our students have been involved in;
- Finding ways to eliminate wastefulness in production processes.
- Re-use of production materials,
- Reviewing work plans, scheduling, quality control & subcontractor management.
- Making Subcontractor/vendor quotes and preparing time, cost and labor estimates
- Conduct regional research, formulate conclusions and create recommendations