Indonesia’s food and beverage industry has expanded robustly in recent years, fuelled by the country’s surging middle class and their increased purchasing power. The Indonesian Food and Beverage Producers Association (GAPMMI) has estimated that overall food and beverage sales nationwide will rise by 10% to US$77.39 billion.
- The country is a major food import market. A large and expanding middle class, increasing awareness of
healthy lifestyles and strong growth in the modern retail sector all contribute to Indonesia’s growing
demand for imported food products.
- Continuous development of organised retail infrastructure in major cities has also played a part in fostering
- All food and drink products must be registered at the National Agency of Food & Drug Control (BPOM).
- Among packaged food players in Indonesia, multinationals such as Nestlé Indonesia, Heinz ABC Indonesia,
and Unilever Indonesia have a strong foothold due to their early entry, high brand awareness and heavy
investment in promotional activities and research and development.
Architecture & Real Estate
HR, Training & Recruitment
Marketing, PR, Communication and Advertising
Media & Creative industries
NGO & Charity
Tourism & Travel
Currently our students have been involved in;
- Food Technology finding ways for an efficient production
- Food Design, assisting in editing label designs
- Food product branding activities
- Assisting in the layout of a restaurant outlet.