Architecture & Real Estate
HR, Training & Recruitment
Marketing, PR, Communication and Advertising
Media & Creative industries
NGO & Charity
Tourism & Travel
- The number of Internet users in Indonesia is also expected to rocket from 40 million in 2011 to 175 million by 2016,
accompanied by a boom in data connection subscribers, which is expected to grow from 52 million in 2011 to 167
million in 2016.
- In addition to the booming e-commerce sector, the mobile Internet and applications sector is also getting more
attention from foreign companies.
- IT services sales in Indonesia is expected to reach US$1.0 billion this year. In addition, cloud services both for
consumers and businesses, which is still a new area for Indonesia, could be worth around US$100 million by 2016.
- In the IT services sector, around 30-35 million Indonesian companies are estimated to lack any IT-based solutions.
The Internet will go mainstream with the number of active users heading for the 100 million mark. Heavy investment undertaken by the international e-commerce companies indicate that the Indonesian market is viewed as a long term strategic play with significant upside for the leading providers.
Currently our students have been involved in;
- Software development activities
- Assisting in designing a ERP system
- Structering an online theme platform
- Conducting in making a digital media plan