Media & Creative Industries
Indonesia has been gearing up to develop its creative industry, which currently comprises 15 sectors, including arts and antique markets, performing arts, handicraft, fashion, culinary and designs.Tthe industry’s contribution to the nation’s total income would reach around Rp 700 trillion (US$58.8 billion).
- The internet is having a profound impact Indonesia’s media landscape, and overtook print and radio for the
first time in 2012 in terms of reach.
- The young and tech-savvy consumer base is highly social media aware, and supports a huge advertising
market that will soon exceed US$10 billion.
- A large, dynamic and open media market with television at the forefront
- Television dominates the media landscape in Indonesia – 97% of the population watch television each month,
which means a TV audience of almost 240 million people.
- The overall creative industries would make up at least 17 percent of domestic consumption
- Fashion, which represented 64.4 percent of last year’s overall creative industry exports, would continue to
drive the increase in exports.
Architecture & Real Estate
HR, Training & Recruitment
Marketing, PR, Communication and Advertising
Media & Creative industries
NGO & Charity
Tourism & Travel
Currently our students have been involved in;
- Design clothing and the layout of the outlet
- Food Design, assisting in editing label designs
- Food product branding activities
- Assisting in the layout of a restaurant outlet.