Accepting an intern from Internship Jakarta is not complicated with minimal documentation required.
What is required from the company side?
- Provide a pleasant working environment including a desk.
- Offer a challenging and relevant job description.
- Ensure that the management speaks English
- A company mentor who is standby to guide the Intern
Any host company needs to
- be an legally established Indonesia-based business in operation.
- have a minimum of 5 full-time employees
- Office space
Our consultants will pass by to discuss the details of the program and how a student can benefit your daily business.